Skip to main content

Featured

Saturday Weekly Newsletter

Saturday Weekly Newsletter - 3/13/2021


Happy Saturday guys!


This Valerie Friday will be a book review of Illusionarium.
This book will not be spoiler-free as it is a relatively older one.
If you have not read it, please go to your local library and borrow the book.
If you do not mind spoilers but still have the interest to read the book, go right ahead and read.
If you have read the book before and want to read the review please do and don’t forget to comment down below to leave your thoughts on the booAside from that, I will also try to catch up with all the posts that I have promised to do and have not done.
Please have mercy on me as the school has been very challenging lately.
However, I am not the only writer in this blog so if you are craving more posts go ahead and read MIrant and Shawns original works!

That is it for this week. See you on Friday!

~ Vale :)


Shawmba here...

    This past week I made a spoiler free post about WandaVision, and this week in anticipation for Falcon and the Winter Soldier, I will make a post to get you ready for the season premiere. I may also make an anime related post, or anything else that comes up this week that I find interesting. Until then, be sure to read Valerie and Mirant's posts and support their great work. Talk to y'all later!


Hello Brads, Chads, and genuinely top Lads!

    Mirant here to tell you about what to expect this upcoming week! Firstly though, I want to congratulate myself on a wonderful musical post that you should all go and check out. Now back to business, PIE DAY is tomorrow! So Shawn and I will be going our local Blaze pizza and testing out the pizza combinations. Expect to see a book review for international bestseller The Midnight Library by Matt Haig later in the week. My favorite post to come is definitely my analysis of the Champions League Round of 16, Leg 2 matches. The changing times have shown in the world of football, and I'm here to tell you all about it on Tuesday night. 

    As always, remember to check out my co-bloggers' posts an leave an thoughts or suggestions in the comments!

Goodbye! Adios! Arrivederci! Au Revoir! Auf Weidersehen! Sayonara!



Comments

Popular Posts