Skip to main content

Featured

Saturday Weekly Newsletter

 Saturday Weekly Newsletter - 3/20/2021



Happy Saturday guys!

This Valerie will be different from what I have done before. With a busy schedule that leaves barely any room to even breathe, many of us don't even think about making food. Moreover, as college students, money is practically non-existent, leading many to eat instant ramen every day. To work around this predicament, this week I will be making a post about three different meals that are fast and cheap to make. 

Along with that, later on in the week, I will be making a collaborative post with Shawn and Mirant! We will be reviewing the meals that we ate at a new locally owned restaurant called Nesting Grounds Cafe. So if you have been looking for a new spot to eat breakfast, join us in our post to see if this is the next place to brunch at. 

Like always, don't forget to read and comment on all of our posts. If you are craving for more stuff to read, go ahead and visit the works written by Mirant and Shawn. 

That's it for now. See you guys on Friday! 

~ Vale :)

Shawmba here...

This week I want to prepare everyone for the 5th season of My Hero Academia. I am beyond excited, so expect a post to prepare you for season 5 and serve as a catch-up if you need a refresher in the series. I will say right now that the post will be intended for people who are already caught up in anticipation for season 5, so if you have not watched the series and want to, do not read that post lol. As for any other post this week that is planned, I might do a post for March Madness because it has been crazy so far as expected. Be sure to read Mirant and Valerie's posts, and I look forward to talking to you all in the week. Have a great week and see you all later!


Hello Brads, Chads, and genuinely top Lads!

I hope you all enjoyed my Pie Day history lesson/Blaze Pizza review. I also commented on the second leg of the Round of 16 of the Champions League, do go check that out and let me know who you think will be crown Champions of Europe! 

Coming out tomorrow, I've got a book review for The Midnight Library by Matt Haig. I've also got a music post coming out this week talking all about my new favorite genre: Afrobeat! The slow rhythm and crazy instrumentals of the tropics are the perfect starts to the anthem of summer.

That's all for me this week, as always be sure to check out Shawn and Valerie's posts. Also, watch out for our new "Follow the Gang" page to follow us on all of our social media!

Goodbye! Adios! Arrivederci! Au Revoir! Auf Wiedersehen! Sayonara!

Comments

Popular Posts