Skip to main content

Featured

Saturday Weekly Newsletter

 Saturday Newsletter - 4/3/2021


Happy Saturday guys!

    This week, there will not be much from me. I will try to play catch up with all of the posts I have promised to publish. Along with the thesis that I need to turn in before the end of this semester. So please have mercy on me as I finish up Spring 2021. The summer will be much different as I will be school-free. However, I am not the only writer in this blog. So, please go ahead and read the posts that have been written by Mirant and Shawn!

~ Vale

Hey Shawmba here...

    This week I will put out a review of Godzilla vs. Kong and a post about my most listened to songs of 2021 so far. I'm kind of excited to see what my most listened to songs are, so stay tuned for that. I may also put out a post about how March Madness has been this year, and so far the tournament has not disappointed. The next few weeks should provide a lot of talking points, so be sure to subscribe to the blog and have notifications on so you don't miss any posts. Until then, be sure to read Valerie and Mirant's posts. Talk to y'all later!


Hello Brads, Chads, and genuinely top Lads!

    Mirant here to tell you all about my upcoming posts for the week. Just two this time around, I'll be posting my review of Pitbull's new song "Ten Cuidado", a surefire Latin hit just in time for summer. I will also be putting out a post regarding Ludwig Ahgren, a twitch streamer who's blown up by streaming for 20 days straight and still going. He's taken the platform by storm and as a fellow streamer it is my duty to analyze his tactics and use them myself. I may consider putting out a book review this week but with the end of the semester for us college students fast approaching the workload is getting heavier. 

    That's all for me this week, as always be sure to check out Shawn and Valerie's posts. Also, watch out for our new "Follow the Gang" page to follow us on all of our social media!

Goodbye! Adios! Arrivederci! Au Revoir! Auf Wiedersehen! Sayonara!


Comments

Popular Posts